This is a Cheap and Easy way to make your car look amazing!
Watch the Video here:
- Steel Rims in good shape
- Black spray paint (Bonus if its high temperature or BBQ paint)
- Hub caps that fit the rim properly
- Masking tape
- Wire brush, or sand paper
- Tire pressure gauge and Air source (always good to check air pressure)
The process is easy.
- Start by cleaning the rims, sanding off the rust and any loose items.
- Mask off the Lug nuts and maybe the tire too.
- Carefully spray paint the rims black.
- Remove the masking tape
- Add on the new hub caps